A couple of good ones...
The other day I wanted to get my haircut. Ya know a trim and reshaping of my bangs. I had Nolan sleeping before we got there so he could enjoy the experience via sleep. Well, as soon as we got there he woke up. So, luckily I had a few minutes and was able to feed him. Then, I went in to get my haircut and he started crying. I consoled him and then fed him some more. It didn't help. He continued to cry for about 10 minutes straight which is really not like him. Needless to say, we didn't finish the haircut. I walked out with wet hair and a partially cut head of hair. I went home, looked in the mirror, and for some reason decided to cut my own hair! So, I redid my bangs and now have full frontal bangs. I'm not putting a picture up until I feel like they aren't so bad...we'll see how long it takes.
Yesterday, I went to pick Nolan up from his nap that he had been taking in his swing. As soon as I grabbed him I felt a little bit of wetness. So, I pulled back and saw poo on my hand! I took a closer look and he had poo all over himself! A bath was a necessity, but first I knew I had to feed him in order for him to enjoy his bath. So, I just grabbed the whole blanket and kept him wrapped up in his poo for his breakfast. So gross! Then, I dunked him! It was pretty funny.
Finally, poor little Nolan has his first cold. It is so sad. He has a stuffy nose and a cough. He doesn't have a fever and his lungs sound ok so it is nothing serious, but he still has to deal with not feeling good and that is a new feeling. He is doing well...taking it in strides. But he doesn't like the stuffy nose! I have to suck it clean and he definitely doesn't like that! Hopefully, it will go away really soon!
1 comment:
You experienced just one of the joys of motherhood!
Post a Comment