Check out this stud!
Today was Nolan's one month check up. He had a great day actually. We started with a long 3 hour morning nap! Then, bath time and Nolan seemed to enjoy a little bit more this time. Then, we hung out outside on the porch for a little while. Nolan loved it! I layed a pillow out and he just lounged around. He seemed very happy. We talked with Aunt Jill, Aunt Alise, cousin Nita and the newest parents of the family Aunt Lindsey and Uncle Nathan with their adorable little one cousin Reese!
Then, it was off to the doctor's office. Nolan was so calm for the doctor...that was a first! Here are his stats...
weight: 9 lbs. 4.5 oz.
height: 22 inches
head circumfrence: 15 inches
Apparently, he falls right in the middle with all of these measurements. He is just perfect! :) The doctor did say that his weight gain is excellent and right on track...which gives this mama a big sigh of relief for breastfeeding (I actually got myself so frozen yogurt as a little treat..haha!)
He is seriously getting so big and I can't believe he is already one month! He is really growing up and man is he cute! :)
Nolan hanging out on the porch...please ignore the cheesy mama voice/commentary! He's just so cute I can't help myself.
2 comments:
I can't believe Nolan is one month old already! It goes by so fast. Too fast! Ashlyn loves Nolan! I was holding her as we watched the video together and she just started talking away to Nolan. And she tried to touch him too. :) Let me know when you come up to Utah again and maybe we can get together.
It was so good to see you while you were in town! Nolan is SO cute and you look amazing. Please let me know when you're coming again!
Post a Comment