Sunday, July 5, 2009

Family Reunion Recap

So a week ago we had the 1st ever King family reunion consisting of Blaine and his five brothers and their families and his mom and stepdad. It was so fun! We all stayed in a vacation home in Victor, ID for 5 days. It was a beautiful home and was nice to have everyone under one roof. It was kind of a rough week in the sense that I was a little sick and very pregnant and Blaine got really sick and ended up having to go to the ER. I still look back and feel like it was a great time. Blaine's older brother kind of headed the events up and planned some really fun things. Here are some of the activities...
Yellowstone National Park (we saw Old Faithful and were so pooped after all the driving we headed home...it was still fun though)
Grand Targhee Ski Resort (we were feeling too sick to do the ski lift so we hung out at the bottom with Blaine's mom. It was great)
Trip to Jackson Hole (we actually stayed home and slept through this one)
River Rafting trip (Blaine did this one...I was jealous!)
Wiffle Ball game with the family (totally did this one all the way)
Talent show (I did the splits and freaked everyone out!)
Ate lots of good food together and stayed up way too late chatting everyday!

It was really a lot of fun! I am so lucky to have such wonderful in-laws. It was great to get to know my brother and sister-in-laws better and to see how adorable and great all of my nieces and nephews are. The King's are a great family!


No comments: