Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tag from Jessica

Not only did I finally blog...but now I am responding to a tag from Jessica...not bad for one day!

8 TV shows I like to watch...
Well I only have channel 13 so when I can watch TV these are what I would watch
1. Arrested Development
2. The Office
3. House
4. Seinfield
5. I Love Lucy
6. Jon and Kate plus 8
7. Family Feud (hey it's fun!)
8. Law and Order (except only in the day time!)


8 things that happened yesterday...
1. slept in...oops
2. taught dance...surprise surprise
3. finished grading all of my classes quizzes!
4. got to take a nap after school
5. had baked potatos for dinner...yum
6. read a nice talk with my husband
7. watched an episode of arrested development (love that show)
8. went to bed a decent hour

8 favorite places to eat...
1. Maria Bonitas
2. Italian Place
3. Olive Garden
4. Red Robin
5. Ottavios
6. In N' Out
7. Chili's
8. Luby's

8 things I'm looking forward to...
1. Christmas Break
2. Road trip with Blaine
3. student teacher next semester
4. warm weather
5. trip to Texas
6. seeing my neice in Texas
7. sleeping in
8. Christi's wedding

I did it! So...am I supposed to tag people now...I don't even know if people still read our blog since I haven't written since August...so if you read my blog...I tag you! :) Cheers

1 comment:

Janie Mann said...

Megan, I love reading your blog, keep it up girl!